Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most common questions:
Cost per session is $130+ HST/GST
At this time all Sliding Scale sessions are taken.
UCPW is a not-in-network provider which means the client will have to pay out of pocket and submit to their insurance the receipt provided for reimbursement.
Before booking your first appointment, check first with your insurance the following:
- If Andrea’s professional titles ( Canadian Certified Counsellor (#10003038) and a Registered Counselling Therapist (RCT-23-023) will be covered
- If your insurance packages covers mental health services
If you are interested in my approach, please reach out via the contact form to ask for a 15-minute complimentary call. If I am unable to support you, I will provide you with a referral from my network of counsellors so you may receive the best services in your healing journey.
- All major credit cards
- Missed appointments or Cancellations within the date of the session: You will be charged the full hourly rate
- Cancelled appointments within 48 hours of the scheduled session: You will be charged half the hourly rate of the session
- Cancelled appointments before 48 hours of the scheduled session: Will have no charge
Please be aware that insurance companies will not cover missed appointments, or late cancellation costs.
Once you have booked your first session, you will receive two forms before the start of our first session. The first form is titled Informed Consent, a contract to one another. The second form is the Intake Form, a questionnaire that will help me understand where you are in life and how I may support you in this journey. You are welcome to complete these forms before the start of our session.
In the first session:
First, We will discuss these forms and any questions you may have. When you are ready, we gradually and at your own pace will start to explore the reasons why you booked your appointment.
With that information in mind, we will identify the goals that you are aiming towards in our work together.
If you don’t know what those goals are right now, don’t worry. We can explore that together.
In future sessions, we will continue moving towards those identified goals and any others that may come into view as we work together and as life shifts.
Do you have more questions?